CIP designs and manufactures cardboard packaging: folding cartons, boxes, sleeves and counter displays. The company is located in Paulhac, a village 70km south of Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne region of France. We specialize in the luxury sector, our main markets being cosmetics, perfumery and spirits.
- 1992: CIP printing company is funded
- 1996: Plant expansion and conversion to folding cartons production
- 1997: Acquisition of our first 920×1020 offset press
- 1998: First ISO9001 certification
- 2003: Integration of prepress activity with the acquisition of a CTP press
- 2007: Expansion of plant with an additional 2200m2
- 2010: First FSC® certification
- 2020 : First Ecovadis® certification
Why our customers trust us
- A family-run company on a human scale
- A technical-sales team at your service throughout France
- Packaging 100% made in France
- Fully integrated printing, finishing and converting processes
- Reactivity and flexibility: we respond to your urgent needs as quickly as possible
- Quality commitment with ISO9001 certification
- Commitment to society and eco-responsibility with Imprim’Vert label and FSC® and Ecovadis certifications
- Prepress department equipped with CTP
- Offset printing
- Format 720X1020, 6 traditional or UV colors, water-based and/or UV coating
- Format 1200×1600, 6 colors, water-based or UV coating
- Hot foil stamping and embossing
- Autoplaten die-cutting
- Numerically controlled die-cutting and inkjet printing for samples and pre-runs
Innovation and development
- Integrated design office: creative and proactive, our design office provides customized solutions to your problems.
- CAD prototyping: if required, we can produce 1:1 scale prototypes in white.
- A department for launching new projects: our team of experienced technical experts will support you in your projects to best meet your needs: from basic technical advice to optimizing the number of colors in your files, including the creation of specific effects on request.
- Innovation => we’re constantly coming up with new creative print media, coatings, eco-friendly components and more.