Estic-Maillot Packaging Group is a soon-to-be 100-year-old French family-owned group that has been specializing in the paperboard industry since 1924. In 1999, in an effort to get closer to our customers and enhance our service level, we decided to expand internationally. Today, our group operates eight production sites in France, Europe and the United States. We supply the whole of Europe and the southeastern United States. Historically, our core business is the manufacture of partitions and dividers, where we are still the market leader today. Over the decades, the Group offerings have diversified to include printing, solid board packaging, folding cartons, litho-laminated corrugated boxes and displays, and lastly, paperboard honeycomb.
- 1924: Birth of the historic Estic-Maillot company in downtown Brioude, Haute-Loire, a fiberboard partition manufacturing facility.
- 1972: Creation of SIETCAM, specialized in designing and manufacturing printed corrugated packaging.
- 1992: Creation of CIP, specializing in the manufacturing of folding carton.
- 1995: Relocation of our historic partition manufacturing plant from the original premises to a state-of-the-art facility.
- 1999: First international expansion in Belgium with the creation of Eurodividers, specialized in manufacturing of fiberboard and corrugated partitions.
- 2000: The group diversifies its activities with the inception of its first honeycomb products manufacturing plant, NIDATEC, in Saint-Flour, central France.
- 2008: Creation of Premier Packaging Products in Atlanta, U.S.A., a fiberboard partitions manufacturing plant.
- 2010: Start-up of a paperboard honeycomb manufacturing plant at our US facility.
- 2014: Start-up of a paperboard honeycomb manufacturing plant in our Belgian factory, to service Northern France and Northern Europe.
- 2019: Creation of a digital printing and cutting department within our corrugated converting plant, SIETCAM.
- 2021: Establishment of a partition manufacturing plant in Parma, Italy (Estic Maillot Italia).
- 2022: Establishment of a partition manufacturing plant in Guadalajara, Spain (Estic Maillot Espana).
Why chose us?
- 100 years of experience in the paper packaging industry,
- A family-owned group of companies,
- The supply chain confidence that comes with partnering with an international group,
- A high degree of flexibility and responsiveness made possible by a team of accessible, engaged and customer-oriented associates.
- An unparalleled level of service,
- Commitment to quality (ISO certification),
- Environmental engagement (FSC, Imprim Vert) and CSR (Ecovadis).